These green spinach waffles are both tasty and pretty. And so useful! I use them for pizzas, sandwiches, wraps, in the kids’ lunch boxes, you name it! I often make a large portion during the weekend and keep in the freezer. They’re such a lifesaver when busy life suddenly hits us again. Prepping is key, right? If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. I’m sure you’ve heard them all before!
Okay, enough with the pep talk! Let’s get to the recipe!
This recipe contains affiliate links.
- 4 eggs
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large handful fresh spinach
- 1 small handful fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Pofiber or 2 tblsp Psyllium husks
- 1,5-2 tsp salt
2. Blend eggs with cottage cheese, cream, spinach and basil using your immersion blender. Add Pofiber/Psyllium husks and salt and blend again.
3. Bake your waffles in your waffle maker.
I keep them in the fridge for a few days or store them in the freezer.