Everybody loves a cheese omelet! This one is different though. Instead of having a layer of melted cheese in the middle, the cheese makes a crunchy crust on the outside. It’s incredibly delicious.
It’s also really satiating and provides good and stable energy all the way till lunch time.
SERVES 1 PERSON
- 2 eggs, preferable free range or organic
- 3-4 slices of cheese
- 0,5 avocado
- salt and pepper
- butter or odourless coconut oil for frying
2. Heat up butter or coconut oil in a small frying pan and place the cheese slices here. Watch them bubble for a little while. Lower the temperature.
3. When you see little “holes” in the cheese, pour on the beaten eggs on top of the cheese and let them cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. When the eggs start to firm up, use a spatula to fold the omelet in half. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
5. Serve with half an avocado, some tomatoes and some chia-sprouts and maybe also a coffee with heavy cream.
Best breakfast ever!!