So this is me holding a salad! LOL!
In Denmark, this week is the twins’ Autumn break from school. Denmark is usually beautiful in the Fall but this year the weather didn’t seem too promising. So we took a fast decision and booked a flight for France. My dad lives in the south of France so we go there every chance we get. It’s paradise on earth, I’m telling you! Check out this post from earlier this year or follow me on Snapchat (janefaerber) for live updates!
SIDE SALAD FOR 1-2 PERSONS
- 1 large portion of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 small handful of dried tomatoes with parmesan and thyme (any kind of sun dried tomatoes will do)
- marinated onions
- 2 large tablespoons of pesto
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- fresh basil og thyme
2. Place tomatoes, marinated onions and fresh herbs on top.
3. In asmall bowl, mix pesto with olive oil. Serve the dressing on the side.