I think this may very well be the worst summer in Copenhagen history! It’s pouring down rain almost every day. Not just normal rain but more like tropical rain showers. In the Nordic countries, we’re not used to that.
But rain or no rain, when it’s summer, you eat ice cream. And I like ice cream just as much as the next person and I love making healthier versions for myself.
This one I had for lunch one day. Yes, I know, ice cream for lunch. Not very “adult”, huh? But I was feeling depressed and it felt like the right thing to do.
SERVES 1 PERSON
- 150g raspberries (frozen)
- 150g broccoli (frozen)
- 3-4 slices of banana
- 1 small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 0,5 tsp of vanille powder
- 0,5 cup (1 dl) of coconut milk
2. Top the ice cream with your favorite toppings. I used bee pollen, raw cacao nibs and granulated liquorice.
3. Eat and be happy!